martes, octubre 25, 2005

Palabras de George W. Bush



Aquí tienen un compilado con las frases más estúpidas de George dabeliu Bush. Si tienen alguna otra, no duden en agregarla entre los comentarios.

“I don’t know wether I’m going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I’m ready for the job. And if not, that’s the way it is”.

Des Moines, Iowa, 21 de agosto de 2000

“I know the human being and fish can coexist together peacefully”.

Saginaw, Michigan, 29 de septiembre de 2000

“It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas”.

Baverton, Oregon, 25 de septiembre de 2000

“I want each and every American to know for certain that I’m responsible for the decisions I make, an each of you are as well”.

En vivo con Regis, 20 de septiembre de 2000

“The have miscalculated me as a leader”.

Westminister, California, 13 de septiembre de 2000

“I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can’t answer your question”.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, 4 de octubre de 2000

“There’s a huge trust. I see it all the time when people come up to me and say, -I don't want you to let me down again-”.

Boston, Massachusetts, 3 de octubre de 2000

“Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream”.

La Crosse, Wisconsin, 18 de octubre de 2000

Reading is the basics for all learning”.

Reston, Virginia, 28 de marzo de 2000

“One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures”.

US News & World report, 3 de enero de 2000

“It’s clearly a budget. It’s got a lot of numbers in it”.

Reuters, 5 de mayo de 2000

“I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy”.

Redwood, California, 27 de septiembre de 2000

“Will the highways on the internet become more few?”.

Concord, New Hampshire, 29 de enero de 2000

“It’s your money. You paid for it”.

La Crosse, Wisconsin, 18 de octubre de 2000

“Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find a work to be able to find work”.

60 minutes II, 5 de diciembre de 2000

“The legislature’s job is to write law. It’s the executive branch’s job to interpret the law”.

Austin, Texas, 22 de noviembre de 2000

“This campaign not only hears the voices of the entrepreneurs and the farmers and the entrepreneurs, we hear the voices of those struggling to get ahead”.

Des Moines, Iowa, 21 de agosto de 2000

“I think we agree, the past is over”.

Acerca de su encuentro con John McCain, The Dallas Morning News, 10 de mayo de 2000

Gobernador Bush: “I talked to my little brother, Jeb-I haven’t told this to many people. But he’s the governor of-I shouldn’t call him my little brother-my brother, Jeb, the great governor of Texas”.

Jim Lehrer: “Florida”.

Gobernador Bush: “Florida. The state of Florida”.

The News Hour con Jim Lehrer, 27 de abril de 2000

“Presidents, whether things are good or bad, get the blame. I understand that”.

Washington, D.C.m 11 de mayo de 2001

“And there’s no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we will fail”.

Washington, D.C., 4 de octubre de 2001

“I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right”.

Rom, 22 de Julio de 2001

“We both use Colgate toothpaste”.

Acerca de su relación con Tony Blair, Camp David, Maryland, 23 de febrero de 2001

“But I also made it clear to (Vladimir Putin) that it’s important to think beyond the old days of when we had the concept that if we blew each other up, the world would be safe”.

Washington, D.C., 1 de mayo de 2001

“I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region”.

Washington, D.C., 13 de marzo de 2002

“We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers form incredible disease”.

Göteborg, 14 de junio de 2001

“Do you have blacks too?”.

Dicho al presidente brasilero Fernando Cardoso, citado en Spiegel, 19 de marzo de 2002

“It is very important for folks to understand that when there’s more trade, there’s more commerce”.

Quebec City, Canadá, 21 de abril de 2001

“It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber”.

Washington, D.C., 10 de abril de 2002

“Our nation must come together to unite”

Tampa, Florida, 4 de junio de 2001

“Over the long term, the most effective way to conserve energy is by using energy more efficiently”.

En la radio, 12 de mayo de 2001

“I admit it, I am not one of the great linguists”.

Dicho a Tom Brokaw, Inside the Real West Wing, 23 de enero de 2001

“The thing that’s important for me is to remember what’s the most important thing”.

Moline Elementary School en Moline Acres, St. Louis, Missouri, 20 de febrero de 2001

“I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun”.

St. Louis, Missouri, 18 de octubre de 2000

“If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I’m the dictator”.

Washington, D.C., 18 de diciembre de 2000

No hay comentarios.: